Monday 22 February 2016

Campaign Launch Weekend




We've had a productive few days; the campaign was officially launched at an event in Llanfarian.   A great event (don't forget you can still support the campaign financially via the crowd funding page here: L4C). I had been out with the team in Penparcau all morning on Saturday and we got drenched (as you can see from the photos!) but we treated ourselves to lunch at the farmers market in Aberystwyth (I don't know if my slimming world group will ever take me back!; but the lunch was yummy)..... Running for election really is an 'extreme sport' and really does keep you on your toes; from canvassing and meeting people on the doorstep to going on TV, last week had it all.  I was invited onto the Welsh debate programme Pawb a'i Farn for the first time on Thursday.  I really enjoyed it and it did get a little bit heated on occasions!!! (do watch it on 'clic' on S4C if you get a chance to catch up).    Iolo Corgi was home with Graeme and was completely spoilt as I was not home to oversee the doggy treat rations!
Pawb a'i Farn

 
Rain! Glaw!